Production Grustle

Production Grustle

The Heavens are your LIGHTS, your eyes your CAMERAS, your destiny the script.....ACTION!!!!

All around creativity! Producing My Grind! Let's choreograph, script, direct, and produce a lifestyle!

It's the creativity, the adrenaline, the lights and the cameras. Your script is fresh off the printer and the stage manager is already telling you where to be! The choreography is beating through your chest "Come on, let's do it again, full out...5678!!!" The action on set is amazing! This is what I live for! Everyday, I work to make someone's life a lot more interesting, make sure I carry on that same drive the next day. Life is a movie, the streets are a stage, and my eyes are the cameras...see the world the way I see it!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Little Update

Life's been crazy for me right now, haven't had time to blog like I really wanted. In the middle of several processes and projects, that are all collectively moving forward requires a lot of my attention. Between carrying my workload as Associate Producer of Spark-flow Studios, Co-Creator and Director of Soul 4 Reel Film Festival, songwriter, filmmaker, dancer, and script writer.

I've been collaborating with a talented script writer by the name of Nate Smith from Australia (follow him on twitter @wellscripted) for an animated short film. Song writing for and managing an upcoming artist has been another big collaboration project.

It seems my life right now is one big chain of collaborations, so I will just enjoy this creative road I'm on.

I have updated "The Mini Stage" with a new poem and "The Page Turner" with the most recent update from Spark-Flow Studio's webcomic (created by me) "Elements Of Light"

PS: The Spark-Flow Studios website is slightly under construction, but still up for operation. Please excuse our dust.

Stay tuned people!

No comments:

Post a Comment