Production Grustle

Production Grustle

The Heavens are your LIGHTS, your eyes your CAMERAS, your destiny the script.....ACTION!!!!

All around creativity! Producing My Grind! Let's choreograph, script, direct, and produce a lifestyle!

It's the creativity, the adrenaline, the lights and the cameras. Your script is fresh off the printer and the stage manager is already telling you where to be! The choreography is beating through your chest "Come on, let's do it again, full out...5678!!!" The action on set is amazing! This is what I live for! Everyday, I work to make someone's life a lot more interesting, make sure I carry on that same drive the next day. Life is a movie, the streets are a stage, and my eyes are the cameras...see the world the way I see it!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

I don't see the new year as a new start. I can quit/start/change something whenever I want and need to throughout the year. I see it more as a chance to reflect on everything God has allowed me to accomplish within this allotted time span. Sometimes I will see it as a new season, and sometimes I wont. There are times where I feel what I'm doing is productive and can be carried out into the New Year, and of course, there are the alternative feelings as well. I believe in New Years resolutions...New Years isn't the only time for them. It's like saying Thanksgiving is the only time for family, Christmas is the only time for giving, remembering Jesus is only meant for Easter, and expressing love is only for Valentines day...these things can be done everyday of the year, as they should! So excuse me if you ask me "So what's your goals for 2011?", and I respond "The same damn answer it's been every year you ask me that stupid ass question!"....I'm tired of repeating myself. I make standards, dreams, aspirations, and goals for myself EVERY DAY! When I see something I want to change or do...I don't wait to do it. Last year, I went Skydiving and Rock Climbing....on a whim! And this years adventures will be no different. Do I have a list of accomplishments that I want to achieve? YES! Are there things I want to see and do in life? OF COURSE? But I don't pause life for the last 5 minutes of the year making and re-writing this list...I have the same list from when I was asked on a leadership retreat in the middle of May...and it's been growing and expanding ever since! My list is called a dream book! Make your own! If your life bible! It's my guide...it's my way of reminding myself my "Resolutions" and that they don't flux from year to year. It's my way of staying on track.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why your new post don't update on my dashboard that's how I keep track of the blogs I'm following. Anyway! I agree with you on not having an ever changing list, but one that grows not annually, but everyday! I have a box w/ tiny envelopes, and inside are handwritten dreams, which I've sealed. I opened two or three, not too long ago, and thought maybe, it's not time yet. But I enjoyed reflected upon those dreams, and to my surprise they haven't changed.

    ReplyDelete