Production Grustle

Production Grustle

The Heavens are your LIGHTS, your eyes your CAMERAS, your destiny the script.....ACTION!!!!

All around creativity! Producing My Grind! Let's choreograph, script, direct, and produce a lifestyle!

It's the creativity, the adrenaline, the lights and the cameras. Your script is fresh off the printer and the stage manager is already telling you where to be! The choreography is beating through your chest "Come on, let's do it again, full out...5678!!!" The action on set is amazing! This is what I live for! Everyday, I work to make someone's life a lot more interesting, make sure I carry on that same drive the next day. Life is a movie, the streets are a stage, and my eyes are the cameras...see the world the way I see it!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Exciting News For a Filmmaker

So like I said, I'm trying to catch you guys up since I haven't been blogging lately...

Last month (November 10th to be exact) my first short film project "Unspoken" was aired on BET's "Len's On Talent" and I was extremely excited! <----I even tried to hold back the ALL CAPS to show how excited I still am! It's a story about how a lot of relationships tend to fall in a common pattern...but, it shows the thought process and explains WHY it happens. It can even be used as a life lesson for something to look out for in your own relationship with your significant other....or even yourself!

Believe it or not, it's actually based on a true story. The Director and Writer of the film Rocky "Relnaim" really made himself transparent, because it's actually what ALMOST happened to him! The film and script is so authentic, he and his wife had to play the roles so that the emotions came from the proper places! Take a look, I hope you enjoy!




PS: As I said before, the director and his wife are still married!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this piece. I find myself talking to a brick wall sometimes. But this was introspective, and I pray it helps when I'm communicating with that special someone. It's difficult pouring your heart, soul, fears, and that person remain silent. Talk about doubting one's self, if the time is right, or if you've chosen the right words, or time. Anyway! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete