Production Grustle

Production Grustle

The Heavens are your LIGHTS, your eyes your CAMERAS, your destiny the script.....ACTION!!!!

All around creativity! Producing My Grind! Let's choreograph, script, direct, and produce a lifestyle!

It's the creativity, the adrenaline, the lights and the cameras. Your script is fresh off the printer and the stage manager is already telling you where to be! The choreography is beating through your chest "Come on, let's do it again, full out...5678!!!" The action on set is amazing! This is what I live for! Everyday, I work to make someone's life a lot more interesting, make sure I carry on that same drive the next day. Life is a movie, the streets are a stage, and my eyes are the cameras...see the world the way I see it!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day (with a shot of creativity!)



In celebration of Father's Day, I thought I would pull this old project out of the hat. Again, this was created for my old poetry corner Hyroglificks, and another co-host (Nick aka Koli Jackson) wanted to do this voetry piece for fathers day. So I still wanted to keep the creative theme going while honoring the fathers on their day, and this was the perfect thing.

(btw: voetry is a term we made up and started a trend....it's exactly what it sounds like, video + poetry = voetry. Poetry creates visuals with lyrics and colorful words, but it doesnt always paint the picture the artist wants in the audience's head, so we created the visual aid trend)

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. Anyone can be a father, it's takes a little more to be a dad!

Written & Performed by: Koli Jackson (Nick Gould)
Directed & Shot by: Hydraulic (Justin T. Selby aka ME!)
Edited by: Rocky Mckoy

No comments:

Post a Comment