Production Grustle

Production Grustle

The Heavens are your LIGHTS, your eyes your CAMERAS, your destiny the script.....ACTION!!!!

All around creativity! Producing My Grind! Let's choreograph, script, direct, and produce a lifestyle!

It's the creativity, the adrenaline, the lights and the cameras. Your script is fresh off the printer and the stage manager is already telling you where to be! The choreography is beating through your chest "Come on, let's do it again, full out...5678!!!" The action on set is amazing! This is what I live for! Everyday, I work to make someone's life a lot more interesting, make sure I carry on that same drive the next day. Life is a movie, the streets are a stage, and my eyes are the cameras...see the world the way I see it!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Monster



I actually liked this music video! It pushed boundaries, wasn't expected, still themed.  Everything that should come from Art! I don't have a lot to say about it......Well Done

No comments:

Post a Comment